Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Meet the Archaeolibrarian Reviewers!

I am a mum of three English transplant currently living in Germany. I started Archaeolibrarian in October 2013, and feel strongly about providing a good and reliable service to authors and blog tour hosts.

My three go-to genres are Fantasy, Paranormal and Romance, but I will happily read anything if the description intrigues me :)




Single mum to one now at home, 3 long-suffering cats and a kindle that gets thrown against the wall more often than it would like! I joined Archaeolibrarian after being badgered by Merissa to help, and the rest, as they say, is history! It's great fun and I have found some amazing authors along the way.



My main genres are Paranormal, Erotica, and Fantasy. I will, though, if the book grabs me, read anything. Except zombies, never ever zombies! 


I am a mother to two beautiful children, a full time worker, and a proud to say I live in Oklahoma. I love reading when I get free time and will try I any genre if the book sounds good enough!  

My go to genres are romance of any kind, Suspense, Fantasy, and Paranormal


Hi I'm Angi, married, mum of one with a large extended family. Originally from the North East but currently in the Midlands. 


I started reading for Archaeolibrarian after looking at the great job they do,  and always have my nose in a book. Reading and writing are majorly important and I feel we should all be able to enjoy reading. 



I particularly enjoy Fantasy /Horror (together or separate!),  Thrillers and Historical Fiction.  I will read other things if they catch my eye,  but not zombies I'm afraid.

I am married with a great family including stepchildren who are older now and have there own kids now. 
I have only been with Archaeolibrarian for a short time after Debbie asked me if I wanted to do it and I said yes. I do enjoy doing reviews as I love reading and everyone are great. 

My genres are Erotic, Suspense and Contemporary
I will read anything as long as no blood guts or zombies are involved!


3 comments:

  1. Marissa, thank you for the review of my novella, Sands of Time: Fate of the True Vampires, Book One. As the sole creator of this novella (cover, book, editing, everything), I appreciate your comments. The second book will be out on August 31st. All the Best, Christine Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, thank you for the review of my novella, Sands of Time: Fate of the True Vampires, Book One. As the sole creator of this novella (cover, book, editing, everything), I appreciate your comments. The second book will be out on August 31st. All the Best, Christine Church

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helen for your 4 star review of Caught on Camera. I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete