Search This Blog

Friday, 17 July 2015

BLOG TOUR For The Love of Temperance (The Adventures Of Ichabod Temperance #3) Ichabod Temperance


Title: For The Love Of Temperance

Series: The Adventures of Ichabod Temperance, Book Three

Author: Ichabod Temperance

Genre: Steampunk/Paranormal

Number of Pages: (paperback) 228 (Kindle) 218

 

 

Synopsis:

“Golly, Miss Plumtartt, the Earth is getting pummeled with meteorites!”
“I say, if only these projectiles were organically based, Mr. Temperance, I would not be of such a troubled mind, but I fear that the flaming flotsam are revealing themselves to be warcraft from the planet Mars. Their weapons are uncanny and easily defeat the greatest of Terras resources. These invaders wish to strip our beloved planet of her native sovereignty!”
“Holy Red Planet Invaders, Miss Plumtartt, you're right! I reckon it's gonna be up to you, me, and this charming cast of characters to save the Earth in this War betwixt the Worlds.”

 

ADD TO GOODREADS

Purchase Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK

 

 
About The Author:
 
Ichabod Temperance is a silly little fellow living in picturesque Irondale Alabama, USA, along with his lovely gracious patient and kind muse, Miss Persephone Plumtartt and their furry pack family.
Find Ichabod on these social media sites:

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads Author Page



 
Author Interview
1. What is the inspiration behind For The Love Of Temperance?
      The H.G. Welles classic, ‘The War of the Worlds’! This is such a fun concept, that being, an invasion of scary monsters from outer space. Rather than inter-galactic travelers, our foes are from right here in our own solar system! The planets of Earth and Mars do battle in a War betwixt the Worlds! The original novel and the later radio/film adaptations tell a grim story. My version is less harsh, and has a healthy dose of fun and whimsy.

 
2. Do you have any other novels published or any “ideas” for any new novels?
      Oh, yes, Ma’am! I’ve battled inter-dimensional creepy-crawler horrors! I’ve taken on sea monsters, vampires, monster mermaids, monkey/frog soldiers, zombies and hunner’d foot lava ladies to name a few. I reckon there’s plenty more stirring in the pot.

 
3. What genre do you find easiest to write? And what genre do you find difficult to write?
      I try to write steampunk paranormal adventures but they keep coming out as humorous! There is no graphic sex or violence in these books. I want y’all to know, there ain’t no bad language in these books, neither! As far as difficulty in writing, I would say I would be too embarrassed to write any erotica, but Miss Plumtartt says I have a habit of accidentally sprinkling mild innuendo throughout our stories, although I’m not sure what she’s referring to.


 
 
 
 
Blog Tour Brought To You By: Bit'N Book Tours

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so thrilled to be featured on Archaeolibrarian!

    I admit, this novel, 'For the Love of Temperance', is not as sexified as is normally seen on this blog, but there is an innocent love story, and a light sprinkle of mild innuendo.

    I sometimes think of my novels as kid books for grown ups.

    Thank you Merissa, Deb and Amy for graciously allowing this promo!
    Cheers!
    Happy Reading!
    Your pal,
    ~Icky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't have to be sexy to be shared here, or even read! We are a diverse bunch, and read pretty much anything! ~Debbie~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie!

      i will have to catch one of you girls when you are in the mood for something with humour and action.

      Cheers!
      Happy Reading!

      Your pal,
      ~Icky.

      Delete