Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT Darlene Kuncytes Author Question and Answers

 
 

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT QUESTIONS

  • Do you see writing as a career?  I certainly hope so!! It has been my dream to be an author for so long. Forever really. I would love to do this full time.
  •  
  • If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?  I’d have to say no. I really love this story.
  •  
  • Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?  OMG! I think I was BORN with a love of books and writing. For as long as I can remember I loved telling stories.
  •  
  • Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? I would actually have to say Stephen King. I love the way he writes his characters. They are so real. They talk, think and behave like real people would. I love that.
  •  
  • Who designed the covers?  Linda Boulanger, who is absolutely amazing, designed all the covers for The Supernatural Desire Series, and Stacy Bradley did this FABULOUS cover for I’ll Be Seeing You. I love these two ladies so much! They both have such wicked talent!!!
  •  
  • Do you have any advice for other writers? Yes, to never give up. If there is a story within you that you want to tell…well, tell it! Don’t let your fears stop you. It took me a very long time to have the nerve to hit that publish button! And, I am absolutely amazed at the response that my books have gotten. Because of so many amazing people, I am living a dream that I thought would never come true. It blows my mind!
  •  
  • Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  Yes!  Thank you!!!!! Thank you for loving what I do. For loving these crazy characters as much as I do. They become so real to you when you write their stories that you become so very protective of them – so when someone contacts me and tells me that they fell in love with them…well, there is no better feeling in the world. So –thank you all so so much for all of the love and support you have given me. There really are no words! I adore you all!
  •  
  • What genre do you consider your book(s)?  Romance!!! Lol. Hard-core!  ;)
 

Quick Fire!

 

Hot or Cold?  Hot Hot Hot!!! I LOVE being outside! Swimming!!

Sweet or Savoury?  Savoury!!

Tea or Coffee?  Oh, HELL yeah COFFEE!!!!!!!!! 

Coke or Pepsi?   Hmmmm, not a big Cola drinker..but Pepsi

Facebook or Twitter? Facebook! Twitter makes me dizzy!! LOL

Summer or Winter?  Summer

Chocolate or icecream?   Ice Cream!!!!!

Ebook or paperback?  Both!! I read on Ebook, but I love getting paperbacks!!

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Once again...thank you Debbie and girls! WOW! you are amazing! I hope everyone feels like they know me a little better now!! I am rather boring!! LMAO!!! Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love any questions or comments!!!! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete