Search This Blog

Thursday, 9 July 2015

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT Darlene Kuncytes Character Interviews





Character Interview Questions

 

Interview with Katrina Winslow…Witch, Giver of life and all around smart ass!

 

In what situation is your self esteem most at risk?  When I have to show my vulnerabilities.

What are you keeping a secret? I appear to be tough and self-confident, but I have insecurities.

What are you lying to yourself about? To myself…that I can turn off my emotions.  To others?  Same damn thing! LOL

Is there anyone in your life that you are attracted to? My mate…Luke.

What scares you about this person? That I’ll lose him. He can be utterly reckless when he thinks his family is in danger.

What do you think he/she can do for you that no one else can? Protect me. Even when I feel as if I don’t need protecting. I know he has my back no matter what. It might drive me crazy at times, but that feeling of being looked after is also extremely comforting.

What does this person know about you that no one else does? That my smart mouth is my defence.

How do you decide if you can trust someone? I go with my gut. I get a tingling in my toes if something doesn’t feel right.

How do you know you love someone? When you put them first. Even above your own safety. That you want nothing more than to have them by your side and you don’t feel complete until they are there.

What parts of loving come easy to you ? Easy? None of it! LOL! I have a hard time opening myself to that. Luckily my mate is hard-headed and didn’t give up on me.  Hard? Letting myself go.

When you walk into a room what do you notice first? Where my mate is. If he isn’t by my side I know he isn’t far away. Second? The people around me. I am always on my guard. With the paranormal world you have to be.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I got drunk and made a fool of myself in front of Luke.

How would you change the world?  The things around you? The people around you? That’s easy. Harmony. I want nothing more than to live in peace with my mate and family around me.

How do you learn best? Well, that’s a good one, because it usually involves having to be pretty much knocked over the head! LOL

What are your goals in life? To raise my family and to spend a very long time with my mate. I treasure that this man is the love of my life.

What unusual hobbies or interests do you have? Well, at the moment, it’s trying to keep the evil away from my family. LOL

What are you most afraid of? The evil in the world.

If you had one wish, what would it be?  To make a difference.

What do you like best about yourself? My loyalty to those I love.

What do you like least about yourself? That’s an easy one! My temper!! I don’t have this fiery red hair for nothing!!!

What do you like best about your best friend? Abby is loyal, warm, caring and one of the most loving people I know. Even when she is pissed as hell at me, I know it’s because she loves me like a sister.

What do you like least about your best friend? Her stubbornness!

What do you think other people think of you? That I can overreact.
 
What’s your greatest source of frustration? That my mate seems to think that he needs to coddle me!

What’s your greatest source of joy? Luke’s smile. That grin of his that just completely curls my toes. Just don’t tell him I said that!!!!! The cur is arrogant enough!

What are you especially proud of in your life? My family. We stand together and fight for each other. No questions asked. It’s what we do.

If you could change anything about your life what would it be? I honestly can’t think of a single thing. I have been so blessed to have the life that I do. I never thought it could ever be possible.
 

Other kids: Little boy on the way!

Best friends: My family are my best friends thankfully.

Parents: Ugh! I really don’t want to mention my mother’s name! The woman was pure evil! My father wasn’t in my life. He left when I was very young.

Siblings: Harper Bradford. I didn’t know that she even existed until she was seventeen, but she is literally my other half! In so many ways!

Other family members: Luke my Mate, Harper, my sister. Abby, Desmond and Marcus…not family by blood but family by choice! And Luke and I are expecting a little one.
 
 
 
 
Character Interview Questions
 
Interview with Desmond LaGrange. Vampire. Mate to Abigail Montgomery.
 
In what situation is your self esteem most at risk?  When I feel as if I am not in control of a situation that might put those I love at risk.
What are you keeping a secret? I actually have a wicked sense of humour.
What are you lying to yourself about? To myself…that I can control everything around me.  To others?  That the thought of losing someone I love doesn’t frighten me on a daily basis.
Is there anyone in your life that you are attracted to? The love of my life, my soul-mate Abby.
What scares you about this person? That she’ll realize that I’m not worthy of her.
What do you think he/she can do for you that no one else can? Make me a better man. Before she entered my life, I was merely going through the motions of existing.
How do you decide if you can trust someone? Instinct.
How do you know you love someone? When there is nothing on this Earth that you wouldn’t do for them. When just their smile can bring you to your knees.
What parts of loving come easy to you ? With Abby, everything is easy. She makes it so damn easy.  Hard? Fighting back that fear of losing it.
When you walk into a room what do you notice first? My mate. Second? The feeling in the room. Is there calm or is something amiss.
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?  I almost lost the love of my life because I was too stupid to realize that what I was feeling was love.
How would you change the world?  The things around you? The people around you? Very Simple…balance.  I want nothing more than to live in peace with my mate and my extended family around me.
How do you learn best? By opening myself to what others have to say.
What are your goals in life? To spend a very happy eternity with my mate and our child.
What unusual hobbies or interests do you have? Well…I am a Vampire so I believe drinking blood, although that’s not really a hobby – is it?
What are you most afraid of? Losing my family.
If you had one wish, what would it be? To exist for eternity with the love of my life and family around me.
What do you like best about yourself? My loyalty to those I love.
What do you like least about yourself? My stubbornness. I almost lost something so precious because of it. 
What do you like best about your best friend? My best friend Luke is trustworthy, loyal and I know that he has my back no matter what.
What do you like least about your best friend? He can be a smart-ass. lol
What do you think other people think of you? I hope they think that even though I have a tough exterior, I am a good listener. Fair.
 
What’s your greatest source of frustration? Once again, my mate! She had not an ounce of self-preservation in her. She consistently scares the crap out of me with her antics!

What’s your greatest source of joy? My mate. My family. They are my world.

What are you especially proud of in your life?  That I have found a woman who is strong, independent yet loves me with her entire heart and soul.

If you could change anything about your life what would it be?  I wouldn’t change a damn thing.

 
Other kids: Expecting a little girl.
Best friends: Abigail. Not only is she the reason that I exist at all, she is my best friend and soul-mate.
Parents: Both long gone.  
Siblings: Marcus LaGrange.
 
 
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment