Search This Blog

Monday, 6 April 2015

REVIEW TOUR Snapped (The Snapped Series #1) Ketley Allison

 
 


Book & Author details:

Snapped Series by Ketley Allison
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance

Synopsis:
“We have someone who saw you struggling with the deceased before using that knife. Your best friend, and our eye witness.”
In nine weeks Charlie Miller’s life goes from high-rolling perfection to a crypt of sin. All it takes is one night, one blade, and her boyfriend, best friend and new friends all either end up as suspects or dead.
Nate Westcott, a pierced, tattooed, charismatic lawyer, is a man she can’t have—but a seductive danger she can’t ignore. He’s cocky, infuriating, brilliant and wrong, yet he makes her question whether she really is the good girl she wants to be or more like the selfish killer everyone thinks she is.
And her body wants him in ways she’s not supposed to crave.
As the weeks close in, cracks start forming in her everyday world of pro football golden boys, law school domination and New York City nightlife. Everyone she cares about is at risk because one of them doesn’t love Charlie back. In fact, they want her out of the way. Disposed of. Set up.
One more step, and all Charlie has to do is fall through.
Week 1 starts now.
WHO WILL SNAP?
Snapped is Ketley’s New Adult Contemporary series with all the romance you’d expect, but the killer—and lovers—that you don’t.

Purchase:

 

AUTHOR BIO
Ketley Allison began her career by writing books as birthday presents for her friends (with her friend as the main character and opposite a super sexy lead, of course) before ending it in order to walk down a path she thought she was supposed to follow.

The writing bug never left her–and, in fact, would often bleed into the official papers she was supposed to write–so now Ketley’s putting down her suit and finally following her dream. While her friends are no longer the stars of her books, she still throws in bits and pieces of them into each and every one of her characters.

As a result, her books tend to focus a lot on friendships as well as love, because let’s be honest, friends are what really get you through–especially when your epic love turns into epic heartbreak.

Learn more about Ketley by visiting her website at www.ketleyallison.com

Author links:
 
 
 

a Rafflecopter giveaway  


 
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

I will be honest here. Had I not been asked to read all seven of these books, and there been time for someone else to do it before the deadline, I would have given up after book one, Snapped. I nearly did. But midway through book two, Shade, there were little hints, snippets as to what was to come, and my interest was piqued. I needed more, and fast.

And I got it!

Book three, Sin; four, Sacred and five, Suspect fly by! blink and you missed something important, and line dropped, a thing someone said, or something was done, and you missed it. Indeed, I did and had to back track a time or two!

Book six,Surrender and book seven, Stay pulled it all together, and I STILL did not see whodunnit til it was revealed! I really did not see that coming, especially after certain police men did their job. And those police men were not nice, what they did to Charlie!

Twists and turns, betrayals and new found alliances, old romance and new, warped friendships and easliy led new ones. This book has a lot, and I am so glad I kept going after book one! I really am. I am also glad I was able to read all seven back to back. Had I come across them as singles, (my not liking book one aside) I may well have been a little pissed at having to wait between books. I feel for those who had to do that, and also, ner ner ner ner ner ner, *insert sing song voice** i read them all in one go!  Sorry, childish, I know but its how I feel!

Seriously, if you want to read this series, please make sure you get all seven books and are able to do it all in one go. Not one sitting, cos, even though book one is the longest at 100plus pages, and the others are less than 100 pages, that will take all day.

3 stars for Snapped, 4 for Shade, Sin, Sacred and Suspect and 4.5 for Surrender. HOWEVER, since I was totally blown away by whodunnit and the way it all ended, cos I did not quite see that coming either, 5 stars for Stay and for the whole series. The way it al came together, in that last book, made book one seem a little better, but only becasue I can see the whole picture now, I can see what was going on between Lara and Reagan, between Slade and everyone else. The whole thing is totally clear now, and I'm sorry to see the end.

There is another series by this author, and I will keep my eye out on it. Currently at two books, but I'm not sure if there are more, I'll wait a bit, because I would like to read them, but only if I can do it back to back again.

so, 5 stars for the entire series, Snapped.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like this series has a lot going for it, and a great combination of romance and suspense/drama, too! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete