Search This Blog

Friday, 12 December 2014

NEW RELEASE BLITZ - Tate (Five Brothers, #3) by Melissa Bell

Melissa Bell has just released the third book in her Five Brothers Series


All the books are all in the AMAZON BEST SELLERS LIST FOR WERE/SHIFTER SUSPENSE/MYSTERY.

Genre: 

Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Suspense, Mystery

Synopsis:

When Tate is assigned to protect the daughter of Australian Senator Adam Winters, he gets more than he bargained for. There's nothing he hates more than being a babysitter. 

Jasmine finds her world turned upside down and inside out when she becomes the target of a terrorist group. She's a strong independent woman, but when she meet her new bodyguard assigned to protect her, who will protect her from Tate?


Price as of today's date:

£2.63 on Amazon UK
$4.10 on Amazon US
$3.99 on B&N

And don't forget book one, Houston:


Genre: 

Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Suspense, Mystery

Synopsis:

Houston and his brothers are looking for a fresh start, can they make a go of it with 'Five Brothers Security' in Queensland, Australia. Houston an ex-federal agent meets Cameron a police detective that has just transferred back into the area. The two join forces to work a difficult case. Is it possible there could be more than meets the eye, Houston is tall, dark, handsome and cursed. 

Cameron is a strong independent woman, she's had to fight hard to get her detectives shield in a male dominated world. should she trust Houston to help her with the case that could make or break her career.


Price as of today's date:

£2.43 on Amazon UK
$3.79 on Amazon US
$3.99 on B&N

or Book 2, Felan:


Genre: 

Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Suspense, Mystery

Synopsis:

Elizabeth Crane would give anything to avoid going out to celebrate a friends birthday. She's not into the clubbing scene, but no-one would have foretold how one night out with the girls would change her life.....forever. 

Felan is a shy, but handsome computer geek. What he can't do with a computer, simply can't be done. When his brothers relocate to Queensland Australia from the USA to make a fresh start, he decides to go with them. Give him computer forensics, program design, research (hacking), and he's got it covered. But when he sees Elizabeth Crane celebrating with a group of friends, she ignites an uncontrollable fire in his blood and he is left to figure out how he can use his skills to track her down and make her his own.

Price as of today's date:

£2.47 on Amazon UK
$3.85 on Amazon US
$3.99 on B&N

Author Bio:

I am a reasonably new author from Brisbane, Australia. I am an avid reader turned writer. I like books more than TV, don’t get me wrong I like movies, but the best movies happen in my head as I get lost inside the pages of a good book. I use life as my inspiration for my work. Generally it’s all in my head fighting to get out. I may see an everyday occurrence and it will trigger an idea. My partner will often come home and tell me of a new work colleague’s and I will write it down to use on a character in one of my novels. I love being an author and would highly recommend that if you have words trapped inside your soul, you should let them out, even if it’s only to leave a review for a book you've read, start a blog, or become an author.



No comments:

Post a Comment