Search This Blog

Friday, 3 January 2014

Hi Honey...

... I'm home!!!


Did you miss me?

I learnt a valuable lesson this holiday and that's that no matter how well-intentioned you are, how well-organised with charging your Kindle, taking your charger etc with you, filling your Kindle with books that you want to read - when you are on holiday (even for just a week) and living out of a suitcase because you're stopping over here one night and then there the next night, you just CAN'T get any reading done!!!

I completed one book which was a bit 'meh' and started and finished another which was quite amusing and light.  That was a good book to read as it took absolutely no brain power and didn't take long to read.  I tried to start one that came up on my Kindle with a loooong reading time.  I started it, I really did.  Then I realised 3 days later that I was still reading the first few pages and I still couldn't remember anything.  So I've left that one for when the routine for my girls kicks back in and I get my reading time at night back.

I'll be back with those reviews soon, as well as some of the archive reviews.  How about you though?  How were your holidays?  Did you get any reading done or even better, were you bought any new books for Christmas?

In the meantime, I hope you all had wonderful celebrations and are having a good 2014 so far.

Take care and happy reading.

Mer xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment